55+ Riddles for kids with answers | Good riddles for kids
Riddles for kids with answers: In this article we have gather top 55+riddles with answers for kids. Do let us know how many Riddles’ answer you already knew.
- The more you take, the more you leave behind. What am I?
- What is always in front of you, but can’t be seen?
Answer: The future.
- What has a head, a tail, is brown, and has no legs?
Answer: A Penny.
- What has to be broken before you can use it?
Answer: An egg
- When you need me, you throw me away. When you don’t need me, you bring me back. What am I?
Answer: An anchor
- What has ten letters and needs gas to start?
- David’s father has three sons: Snap, Crackle, and _____?
- What belongs to you but is used by everyone else?
Answer: Your name.
- I am not alive, but I grow; I don’t have lungs, but I need air; I don’t have a mouth, but water kills me. What am I?
- No one has ever walked this way. What is it?
Answer: The Milky Way.
- What comes once in a minute, twice in a moment, but never in a thousand years?
Answer: The letter “m”.
- Mr. and Mrs. Mustard have six daughters and each daughter has one brother. How many people are in the Mustard family?
Answer: There are nine Mustards in the family. Since each daughter shares the same brother, there are six girls, one boy and Mr. and Mrs. Mustard.
- What gets wet while it dries?
Answer: A towel.
- What disappears as soon as you say it’s name?
- What has legs but cannot walk?
Answer: A chair.
- The more of me there is, the less you see. What am I?
- I’m tall when I’m young, and I’m short when I’m old. What am I?
Answer: A candle
- You do not want me when you don’t have me, but when you have me you don’t want to lose me. What am I?
Answer: A lawsuit.
- What has many keys, but can’t even open a single door?
Answer: A piano.
- What has six faces, but does not wear makeup, has twenty-one eyes, but cannot see? What is it?
Answer: A die (dice).
- I make two people out of one. What am I?
Answer: A mirror.
- I’ve married many people, but I’ve always been single. Who am I?
Answer: A priest.
- What kind of room has no doors or windows?
Answer: A mushroom.
- What makes more as you take them?
- If you drop me, I’m sure to crack but smile at me, and I’ll always smile back. What am I?
Answer: A mirror
- What has a ring with no finger?
Answer: A telephone.
- You’ll find me in Mercury, Earth, Mars, Jupiter, Saturn, and Uranus. But never Neptune, or Venus. What am I?
Answer: The letter “R”.
- What is more useful when it is broken?
Answer: An egg.
- David was out for a walk when it started to rain. He did not have an umbrella and he wasn’t wearing a hat. His clothes were soaked, yet not a single hair on his head got wet. How could this happen?
Answer: This man is bald!
- Re-arrange the letters, O O U S W T D N E J R, to spell just one word. What is it?
Answer: ‘Just one word’.
- What runs around the whole yard without moving?
Answer: A fence.
- I am white when I am dirty, and black when I am clean. What am I?
Answer: A blackboard.
- People want to make me. Some save me. Others change me. And some raise me. What am I?
- How many months have 28 days?
Answer: Every month has 28 days.
- What begins with an “E,” but only contains one letter?
Answer: An envelope.
- Only one color, but not one size, Stuck at the bottom, yet easily flies. Present in sun, but not in rain, Doing no harm, and feeling no pain. What is it?
Answer: It’s a shadow!
- What can point in every direction but can’t reach the destination by itself?
Answer: Your finger or a compass.
- What has a head, a tail, but no body?
Answer: A coin.
- When you turn me on my side, I am everything. If you cut me in half, I am nothing. What am I?
Answer: The number “8.”
- I have lakes without water. Mountains without stone. And cities without buildings. What am I?
Answer: A map.
- I know a word that contains six letters. If you remove one letter, 12 remain. What is it?
- What loses its head in the morning and gets it back at night?
Answer: A pillow
- What question can you never answer yes to?
Answer: Are you asleep yet?
- What is always in front of you but can’t be seen?
Answer: The future
- What can you break, even if you never pick it up or touch it?
Answer: A promise
- What goes up but never comes down?
Answer: Your age
- What is black when you buy it, red when you use it, and gray when you throw it away?
- What can you catch but never throw?
Answer: A cold.
- This is as light as a feather, yet no man can hold it for long. What am I?
Answer: Your Breath.
- What has words, but never speaks?
Answer: A book
- What has hand
- s, but can’t clap?
Answer: A clock
- What kind of coat do you have to put on wet?
Answer: Paint (or Nail Polish)
- I shave every day, but my beard stays the same. What am I?
Answer: A barber
- You see a boat filled with people, yet there isn’t a single person on board. How is that possible?
Answer: All the people on the boat are married.
- I have branches, but no fruit, trunk or leaves. What am I?
Asnwer: A bank
Question for you!
Q4U: What begins with a “T,” ends with a “T,” and has “T” in it?
Think about this Riddles and do let us know the answer in the comment section
How did you like this Riddles for kids with answers? Tell us your opinion by commenting and share it with your friends.
If you know more best riddles for kids then, share it comment section. We will include your Riddle in above article.